Dienstag, 10. September 2013

Waiting for Frank (Shitty phone camera )

Frank Turner was ace, as always. Gorgeous and touching. Definetly cried. Yep. And danced and screamed my ass off :) Supporting acts were adorable...
All in all a very nice show, I was not disappointed and holy cow I missed gigs. Need to plan more of those.
Got back to my flat an hour ago and realised that I was not craving shitty-sugary food, but cucumber salad. It is incredible how much better I automatically treat myself when I'm more balanced in my mind...
Also, standing in my kitchen making coffee, I realised that I REALLY really really do look forward for my time in Leipzig and coming back to Kiel afterwards. I'm done with this life right now. I'm longing for being responsible for my own life again. Not owing anything to anyone. And work. With results....not only for me, but for others, too. This life did not break me...but it most certainly tired me very much. And it marred my passion. A trait I liked very much about myself in the past and miss terribly. Not that it's completely gone...but it's very seldom moments. I am very excited for Leipzig. Though I will miss many people terribly. It will be good for me. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen